Welcome to my inaugural Weekend Coffee Share! I’m climbing aboard for an event posted on parttimemonsterblog.com because it really speaks to me! It goes like this: If we were having coffee, I’d tell you how grateful I am for coffee, and, well, here’s an overall list!
1. I’m so grateful for the busy craziness that is my life right now.
2. I’m super grateful my son got through an accident recently with no physical harm. The car, not so good.
3. I’m so grateful to have a chance to head down to St. Pete today and see my old high school friend.
4. I’m really glad the car that sideswiped me this morning didn’t affect me with more that a scratch. Yes, lots of traffic issues lately.
5. I’m just pumped up about NANOWRIMO and its huge writers’ community. I am participating this year, with 7367 words so far, and today’s thoughts were scratched on paper while I sit in the passenger seat, en route to St. Pete. I am entering this post on my
phone. I know, crazy right? Please pass the coffee!
6. I’m grateful for my teaching job, always a challenge and at times, a huge joy!
7. There is so much going on in November with family, my church community, and friends. I’ll be needing some detox yoga come Dec. 1, but for now, pass the coffee!
And, I thank you for sharing this virtual cup of coffee with me!
Much love ,