1. Seeing Through Sampson’s Eyes, the sci-fi novella, is just .99 in Kindle e-book until 9/30, and it is also still in Kindle Unlimited. You can get it here for .99 or get it through Kindle Unlimited: https://www.amazon.com/Seeing-Through-Sampsons-Eyes-anothers-ebook/dp/B01GNNCHHQ
2. This was my second novella, a tale of what Abrielle and Norrie, characters from my first published novella, decide to do to find what remains of their beloved Sampson. It is, in that sense, a heartfelt novel. Abrielle was the main character in my first novella, but Norrie, who grew up in that story, grew stronger and wanted to take over.
3. Norrie, a twenty year old young woman, is along with her mom for the ride, but at some point, she veers off on her own. There are many things she wants to learn, and there is a seriously empty spot in her life. So, she does venture off on her own. Norrie is fearless, independent, and very forward-thinking. I had a heck of a lot of fun writing this character as a budding young woman who won’t take less than she deserves and even breaks a few rules that she feels are worth breaking. All of this led to a more suspenseful story in this novella.
4. Read the most recent review, a 5 star rating: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2131664981?book_show_action=true&from_review_page=1
This reader actually read the articles I cited at the end!
“On a lighter note, I like the little snippets of the future world –where weddings are an ‘awe’ thing, pennies don’t exist, hover cars do, and, wait for it, cats are now extinct. ‘Curiosity killed the squirrel.’ Nice article in the end from macroevolution in which a cat gave birth to a squirrel. Fascinating!
This was an interesting/ intriguing read and I look forward to the next book in the series.”
5. There are more fun things (that is, suspenseful situations) coming for Norrie in the future. Read about her; I think you’ll love her! She’s everything I wish I was at that age…. https://www.amazon.com/Seeing-Through-Sampsons-Eyes-anothers-ebook/dp/B01GNNCHHQ