Feather only bought the cheapest coffee, then loaded it with vanilla creamer. We met exactly three times.
She was a college student of anthropology, which seemed to fit the long hair and equally long skirts.
That girl had big dreams for the world. I was too busy deciding on Medical school or Sports Medicine. I wanted to help people, but make money doing it.
We enjoyed ourselves that night we danced at the outdoor concert. Her hair was silky and soft. She said she was leaving for Brussels in the morning. We danced a lot, and she let me hold onto her briefly, like the whole of our time together.
It was short-lived, but I still thank my friend Roma to this day for introducing us. I don’t know where he found her, but if anyone could find a rare gem like that, it was Roma.
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
- A prompt photo will be provided each Monday pm to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
- Linking for this challenge begins on Monday pm and runs to the following Monday pm.
- Please credit photo to photographer.
- The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
- Please indicate the number of words in your story at the end of your story. (It doesn’t count into the amount of words).
Find other guidelines and add the link for your story to the Inlinkz button at flashfictionforaspiringwriters.wordpress.com and while there, visit and comment on some of the other stories!