Welcome to my Weekend Coffee Share, which shall be very brief. Coffee Shares are hosted by Allison at Eclectic Alli. The reality for me today is, my weekend is going to be full of paperwork: studying, grading, and writing an assignment for my gifted curriculum course. In between, I am getting ideas for my work in progress and my author social media. And when ideas come, one must do something with them or they may be lost forever. I suppose that will make my weekend sentence sitting at the computer a little more bearable. I must entertain the ideas. 🙂
At any rate, in the interest of brevity, I just want to tell you what I would be doing if this weekend was actually a time of free time for me. To help you and me imagine this, I’ve posted accompanying images. Some mine, some interner finds. Here goes:
* taking my dog to the dog park. Though I do get to take him to the pet store for his training session today, that’s my one fun adventure, because it’s right back to work afterwards.
* having lunch with a friend
* perhaps I’d be visiting a nice ocean spot a little further south. My skin is looking Pasty lately. 😦
St. Augustine Beach
* taking a weekend yoga class. I’ve never done this, as they start quite early.
* going to see a movie. I’m always behind on the latest movies, and that is why I love Netflix!
No, I haven’t seen Bohemian Rhapsody yet. 😦 (This is not my photo, but I found it online)… I actually was ready to go one day, but my sciatica was acting up. Ugh! The last movie I saw was The Mule, and it was my son’s pick. Well, I did enjoy it, too.
* going to sing karaoke with my boyfriend. We haven’t done that in a while. But we are planning a getaway for later in the year…
Ah, so I can dream while I work, of a freer time. Have a great week, and keep dreaming, for it is what keeps us sane.